Private Label Loose Powder
Private Label Loose Powder Manufacturers
After applying any liquid or cream product it is super important to set your makeup with a setting powder to ensure that everything stays intact and lasts all day. Our lightweight and ultra fine Loose Powder is the perfect finishing product!
Our Loose Powder provides a satin-smooth finish, it is buildable so you can get the natural look and also the HD/airbrush look. It enhances your skin without making it look heavy or cakey. Our loose powder evens out any texture or pores and absorbs any sorts of oils. Our loose powder reduces shine and there is no flashback when taking photos! It does a brilliant job at blurring any imperfections or fine lines and is transfer proof.
Our Loose Powder is natural, paraben-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, oil-free and vegan!
Our Chemist has formulated all of the most beneficial ingredients to make this the best setting powder on the market.
How to apply loose setting powder
Once you have applied your liquids or creams you want to take a powder puff or fluffy brush.
Pick up some of our loose powder and tap off on excess. You can pat or sweep lightly over the entire face. Follow it up with a blush or bronzer. Always store in a cool/dry place as moisture can cause the product to clump.
Our Loose Powder comes in a total of 21 versatile shades! There is no doubt that you won’t find your perfect shade. We have created a very wide range of shades with different undertones, cool, neutral and warm.
We also have Translucent/No Color available if you just want to set your makeup but not have extra coverage. There is always the option to create your own shade with us!
Our Loose Powder is available in 2 types of packaging to better fit your brand concept.
The 2 options are Clear Jar with Black Lid OR Clear Jar with Clear Lid.
Both jars hold 10 grams of product and your Logo gets printed on top of the lid.
Tips & Tricks to Apply Best Loose Setting Powder
- To achieve the air brush look, use a damp beauty sponge and apply it underneath the eyes, t-zone are or under cheekbones. Areas where the oil produces quickly. Leave it to sit for a couple of minutes and then sweep away the excess with a fluffy brush
- Use our Loose Powder throughout the day to touch up any oily areas or to add more coverage
- For those days where you don’t to wear any liquid or cream products, you can actually just use our Loose Powder as it gives a good amount of coverage!
- Don’t have an Eye Primer? Sweep some of our Loose Powder to absorb any of the oils and create an amazing canvas for your Eyeshadow!
- Wearing a Satin Finish Lipstick one day or night but want to ensure it last’s? Take a tissue paper, place it on top of your Lipstick and dust our translucent loose powder on top!
- To achieve a flawless, natural look use a big fluffy brush and to achieve a more HD or airbrushed look use a beauty sponge or a dense/structured brush
Many people struggle to find a setting powder that works well for their skin.
Our Chemist took those things to account when creating the formula and that is why our Loose Powder is one of our best face products! With our no minimum business model, our multi-purpose loose powder will be a great addition to your line and your customers will fall in love with it! Say hello to long lasting makeup and flawless makeup!
We have 21 versatile shades to choose from! You also have the option to create your own unique shade.
Yes! It has light to medium coverage so it can be used on its own and touched up throughout the day.
Yes, the loose powder can be used for all skin types! Dry, Combination or Oily. The ingredients and formula perform well for all skin types.
Tap brush on to loose powder, that tap loose powder off the brush, do not apply all the loose powder as the brush will pick up too much product. You can use the translucent loose powder on its own. Even...
You can apply loose powder by its self, or after applying your foundation. Loose powder is ideal to remove the shin and set your foundation. A little goes a long way so you don’t have to put excessive...
You have 2 options, you can use the translucent powder or apply the loose powder that is the same tone as the foundation. For example, if you purchase foundation 101 then you would use loose powder 601...